This picture is of Ruth.
Most of you guessed right, but some of you had some help. I still can't believe how similar Angie and Ruth look. It has been so long since Angie was that small, I had forgotten what she looked like.
Most of you guessed right, but some of you had some help. I still can't believe how similar Angie and Ruth look. It has been so long since Angie was that small, I had forgotten what she looked like.

It has started to get colder now and I can't wait to bundle Ruth up. She looks so snuggly in her winter clothes! This is her ready to go for a walk for the first time in a stroller. We walked to Aunt Karen's house to get her food processor so I could make a pie crust!

Angie had to jump in for this one. Can't let Ruthie steel all of her thunder!
1 comment:
I like it!!
Post a Comment