My two little girls
Both 3 months old
Can you tell which is which?


I had no idea they looked so much alike. It is really amazing the resemblance. I have been looking through pictures all weekend and I realized if I don't label all my pictures now I will never be able to tell the girls apart.
Leave your guess in a post and we will see how many of you get it right!
Both 3 months old
Can you tell which is which?


I had no idea they looked so much alike. It is really amazing the resemblance. I have been looking through pictures all weekend and I realized if I don't label all my pictures now I will never be able to tell the girls apart.
Leave your guess in a post and we will see how many of you get it right!
6 comments:
That is unbelievable! I don't remember Angie ever being that chubby - so cute! The first one has to be Ange though, that scowl has her written all over it. And I seriously can't wait to see Ruthie!
K, for sure Ruth is the first one and Angie is the second. But it's hard to tell. They are both so cute!
Well, I'm quite sure the first one is Ruth. I just saw her today and I am really positive...I think...no I'm sure! I can't believe how much they look alike. So Cute!
I would say which one I thought was it...but I was there when you took the one with Ruth, so I guess that would be cheating. They both look great though!
My gosh, twins!! I'm guessing the top one is Angie. Why? you ask. Well this is embarrassing because I'm probably totally wrong, but it seemed like I detected a resemblance to Caleb around the mouth area in earlier photos of Ruth, which the bottom baby has - so wild guess... she's Ruth. It's so hard to tell when I've never seen her!! (Gotta remedy that)
I changed my mind. Switch my answer. I know - indecisive, so true.
Post a Comment