Monday, April 20, 2009

"A POX ON YOUR HOUSE!"

That's right, as of this morning, we officially have the chicken pox! It has been going around Angie's school for the past couple of weeks and now she has it. Anyone want to have a party? We would be happy to share! Needless to say, we will not be going anywhere for a little while.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh no!! Normally I would love to find out if the vaccines my kids got actually work, but Drew's baptism is in two weeks, so I think we will pass this time!

Did Angie have the vaccine?

JenShoe said...

I think that is probably a good idea to keep them away. That would be sad to have to put off his Baptism for chicken pox.

Angie did not have the vaccine. I figure it's one of those things I would rather have her get and then never have to worry about again. They still have not figured out how long the vaccines actually works for.