I know, I have been a bad blogger, but things have been beyond crazy. "Fiddler" opened tonight to a sold out crowd and it looks like we will be sold out for the rest of the weekend! We still have seats for the Saturday matinee, but I think that is about it. My set is beautiful, I will try and put pictures on here soon. I am tired, but doing well otherwise. Just trying to hang on till the end of the week. More to come soon . . .
4 comments:
So this is what you did when you went home...while I...was working the spotlight. I see...haha.
I was writing while I was eating okay?! What were you doing up at 11:00pm? You should be in bed!!! I need you to be awake while running that spot!
Ya, well I was brushing my teeth wile i was checking my email (I do that a lot...it may be a little weird) and just happened to see you updated your blog, so ya. I am wide awake and got plenty of sleep. Now I am going to eat some dinner and take a shower before I come over to work the spot.
Good! I hate it when I have smelly spot opps.
Post a Comment