skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hard Night - Part 2
Sadly, that was not the end of our night. About 12:30 last night I received the tragic news that one of my best friends brothers had passed away unexpectedly. There is not much information available at this time, but please keep the Penrod family in your prayers. My heart goes out to them and I hurt for his wife and children. Please know that we love you all and even though it will take time, the hurt does lessen. I'm sure he is still close by your family and in the coming months you will feel peace and a new strength. I am so sorry you have to go through all of this, but I feel my parents near often and I think they are able to help more now then ever before. He must of had something really important that he needed to do on the other side. Hang in there and know that we love you.
2 comments:
I was wondering if you got the call as well. :( Very sad. He is my parents next door neighbor, and I was just outside visiting with him and his wife and kids with my mom on Friday. Yes we will definitely keep their family in our prayers.
Small world. I know them too. I just heard yesterday. It is so sad. My heart breaks for Emily and their sweet kids.
Post a Comment