Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

This year Angelique decided to be a witch for Halloween and after much searching I finally decided to make her costume myself. I am always amazed at how much they can charge for so little costume! It took me about two hours from start to finish, but I did not have a patern so I had to make one myself. I don't think it turned out too bad. She was happy with it and that is the most important thing.

Here she is making her scary witch face!


Of course she had to have a broom


Ruthie got to be a dragon this year. After Halloween last year I found this costume for $5 and decided it didn't matter if I had a baby or not, I couldn't pass that up. Isn't she cute?


I love the back! Hood was a little too big, but otherwise a perfect fit.


My two girls!

2 comments:

Shantel said...

Both costumes are great! Cute, Cute!

Angela said...

Oh, I love the costumes, they are so cute!!

-Angela Madeux