Ruth Katherine
Born at home on Friday, July 3rd 2009 at 9:26pm
Weight: 8pounds 13oz
Length: 201/2"
Born at home on Friday, July 3rd 2009 at 9:26pm
Weight: 8pounds 13oz
Length: 201/2"



Look at her hair!!! (I hope it stays!)

Angie with her new little sister. She is SO proud!
9 comments:
YEAH! Congratulations on the arrival of baby Ruth. She looks healthy and beautiful. We can't wait to see her in person.
Congrats! She is such a cutie!
I love those pictures! She is adorable. The one with Angie is precious. She looks like she's totally in awe!
Can't wait to meet Ruth!!!!!!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!
congratulations she is beautiful!
Yay! She looks perfect. :)
Congratulations!!!!
She is a DOLL! Congrats! You're da MOM having her at home. I'm glad for you and that everything went well. I'd love to hear all the details soon. :)
She is so chubby and cute!!! Her big sis must be so happy. Well, so must all of you! Many congratulations!!!
:) ;)
-Haeley Whetten
Post a Comment