Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby Shoemaker!


Sorry this is not the best picture, there were some better ones, but we couldn't take the pictures fast enough.

I announced this a long time ago, but I have not had a chance to post it here. (Some of you probably noticed the poll on the right, don't forget to make your guess.) We don't know if it is a boy or girl yet, but we got to see it yesterday and that was really fun. Everything looks good and we should have a healthy baby in June! Angie is very excited and convinced it is a boy. She was asked what she would do if it was a girl and she said that it would be okay, but she would be mad at it for a very long time. So for the babies sake I hope it's a boy. Angie says it has to be a boy so she can dance with it and there is no way she can dance with a girl (you try, I give up).

4 comments:

Alicia Faye said...

Oh my gosh! Jen - that's so exciting! I'm really happy for you.

Holly Janeen said...

oh my!
i am lovin' the kid already :)

and i wish i knew how to make those spiffy arrows on MY ultrasound pictures... seriously helpful!

Tarah said...

Yay!!! How exciting!

Linda Murphy said...

Hi Baby Shoemaker! We are all very happy for you all!