Well, it's mid October and it looks like things might finally start to cool off a little! My house is looking very Halloweenish and Angie is anticipating the soon to come Trick-or-Treating. This year she has decided to dress up like a princess. She made me purchase a long blond wig for her that goes all the way down to her knees, because her hair is "not long enough". I don't know what Caleb and I are doing yet, I always have a hard time coming up with something good and realistic to accomplish. I have to come up with something good for the school Trunk-or-Treat party or the students will be disappointed. Any suggestions? Last year I tied Polly's to my clothes, twisted in a circle and said I was a tornado and a couple of years before that I dressed as a student and fooled almost the entire school, even the teachers I share an office with! No one knew who I was! That had to have been my greatest disguise to date. But now I am in a slump, consumed by upcoming plays and concerts and the holidays loom ever closer. I'm sure I will figure something out, but for now it's back to life! Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bed-bugs bite! (That's really gross by the way :-)
I really should be doing homework. . .
15 years ago
3 comments:
Hooray for blogs!!! I am excited to now be able to stalk you with such ease. ;) Good to know you're doing well!
Hooray-she's blogging! I wish I could offer some good ideas for costumes, but that seems to be a lame area for me. The best one I had was when I was a Rubik's cube back as a kid. Looking forward to hearing what you decide on!
Boo!!! It was so fun today! We should get together again.
Post a Comment